-
January 8th, 2004, 09:21 PM
#1
Inactive Member
If you want to buy a So-Cal speed shop T-shirt the one's the Mike is always wearing... Here's the link...
http://www.est1946.com/index.asp?Pag...PROD&ProdID=51
-
January 8th, 2004, 09:32 PM
#2
Inactive Member
heres some hot rod apparel for girls I believe its a so cal comany?
http://store.yahoo.com/motorsport-image/index.html
-
January 8th, 2004, 09:47 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Here's a pic of Mike wearing the shirts...
-
January 8th, 2004, 09:48 PM
#4
Inactive Member
-
January 8th, 2004, 09:54 PM
#5
Inactive Member
i was looking for a website for his car club the "suicide kings" but didn't find much
-
January 8th, 2004, 11:00 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
January 9th, 2004, 03:03 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I believe it's the Lonely Kings, and I don't think they're around anymore.
-
January 23rd, 2004, 12:20 AM
#8
Inactive Member
I think theve been around awhile but I dont know of Ness being involved nomore.I got an exxcel mag with them when he was in it and its got a good story
-
January 23rd, 2004, 12:32 AM
#9
Inactive Member
I'm pretty sure his old car club was called the lonesome kings- but they have been defunct now for a while- he is currently a member of the road apples
-
February 9th, 2004, 12:12 AM
#10
Inactive Member
ness was definitely in the lonely kings. same article that talks about his pink house.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks